-[BanjaLuka]-CS-
Baza plugina za CS 1.6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2fH7kXa1Qk7XpWYCK-12QgdLDOiCYyOJFyjOvxiaUFe3SDfMy
-[BanjaLuka]-CS-
Baza plugina za CS 1.6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2fH7kXa1Qk7XpWYCK-12QgdLDOiCYyOJFyjOvxiaUFe3SDfMy
-[BanjaLuka]-CS-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePANELLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin
-[BanjaLuka]-CS-Public

Baza plugina za CS 1.6

Go down 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
D4M14N

D4M14N

Broj poruka : 129
Datum upisa : 2011-06-23
Godina : 26

Baza plugina za CS 1.6 Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Baza plugina za CS 1.6   Baza plugina za CS 1.6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:53 pm

Ovde cu stavljati sve plugine za CS 1.6 koje nadem na netu, a ako slucajno i vi nadete posaljite mi download link i kratki opis plugina i stavicu ga u bazu plugina to jest ovde.Posle svakoga plugina napisacu ime onoga koji je nasao plugin i koji je zahvalan da se taj plugin nalazi ovde to jest pronalazacu toga plugina.

Evo nekih plugina:

D4M14N(Pronasao)
=======================================================================

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (blokira svaki vid reklamiranja ip adrese uz mogucnost kaznjavanja)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (ucinice server zabavnijim a usput ce nagraditi najbrze i najpametnije)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (say /rs, ispisuje poruke u boji sa imenom vaseg servera)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (poslednji iz kviz serijala)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (jedan od boljih anti citeva)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (simpatican plugin radi na principu amx_drug)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (prikazuje trenutnu temperaturu sirom Srbije ili BiH)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (prikazuje najvaznije informacije ip,runde,mapu isl.)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (unikatni fun mod)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (odlican plugin za banovanje p48 klijenata)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (blokira reklamiranje ip i web adresa)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (menja mapu po broju igraca na serveru)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (daje pojedincima ~25% veci demage)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (menjanje fragova igracima)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (pokusaj replikacije HUD sprajtova)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (kad igrac udje na server ispise pozdravnu poruku)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (simpatican fun plugin)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (blokira svaki vid reklamiranja ip adrese, takodje odlican web interfejs)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](zanimljiv fun mod)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (odlican plugin za kaznjavanje citera)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](pokazuje igracu njegovu poziciju na ranku i najboljeg igraca)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (naterajte igrace da koriste legalna podesavanja rete-ova)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (koristan za knife servere)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](omogucava igracima da kupe admin say i tsay)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (kada igrac umre, moci ce da se respawnuje odredjen broj puta)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (resetuje skor posle odredjenog broja smrti:fragova)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (prikazuje poruku upozorenja na pri konekciji, i tokom igre)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](blokira reklamiranje ip i web adresa)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (odlican ban plugin)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (pravi igru realisticnijom)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (prikazuje datum i vreme u gornjem desnom uglu)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](pravi pahulje snega)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (loguje vreme,datum, nick, steamid i ip igraca)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (nozevi ne cine nikakav damage)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (omogucava igracu da stavlja pare u banku)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (najbolje zakrpljen free run)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (dozvoljava igracima da kupe blagu gravitaciju)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (ispisuje poruku dobrodoslice)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (simpatican fun plugin)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](prikazuje informacije vezane za igraca i server)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (pokusaj ubrzavanja prelaska na p48)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](ovaj plugin menja brzinu, gravity i hp igraca, admina i headadmina)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](Ovaj plugin omogucava igracu da kupi bombu koja puca na vreme)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](slicno enforceru)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (ime dovoljno govori )

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ( pretvaranje fragova u ammo packove)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](ban sistem)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(Kada igrac say /cs krene da mu downloaduje vas cs i da mu odredjeni broj para)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Oruzije na ledjima)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Pokazuje da li se neko steka, i kaznjava igraca koji se steka)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Pokazuje ko je imao najvise Headshotova na Mapi)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Smoke u boji)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Zvuk kada se igrac konektuje)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Efekti kada se da Headshot)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Kada igrac umre ostavi ispusti svako oruzije sem noza)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Svetlo oko flasha)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Brojac ubistava)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Oruzije u vazduhu)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Krv)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Trag bombe)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Vraca HP posle Headshota)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Informacije o Ranku)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Duel Nozem)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Zoom posle HSa AWPom ili Scoutom)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Vrste bombe)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Padobran)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Tokom reloada pokazuje bar kao za C4 (bar ili pravougaonik, nzm kako da kazem)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Deda mrazove kapice ^^)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Prodaja oruzija)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Usporeni padanje posle smrti)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Zvukovi: Frist Blood,Multi Kill itd...)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Trag metkova)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Trag oruzija)

* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Sneg)

Uskoro stize jos.

D4M14N: komentar modifikovan dana: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:50 pm; prepravljeno ukupno 13 puta
Na vrh Go down
http://www.banjaluka-cs-.tk
Ronaldinho

Ronaldinho

Broj poruka : 29
Datum upisa : 2011-07-07

Baza plugina za CS 1.6 Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Baza plugina za CS 1.6   Baza plugina za CS 1.6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Counter-Strike HNS Edition v5.exe: : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] nisam siguran da li je ovo taj hide and seek koji moze ovde ali probaj Jako srecan Jako srecan

Edit by D4M14N:

Sve salji u PM.Ovde na forumu.

poslo ssam ti pm ne znam da li ti je stigao
Na vrh Go down

Baza plugina za CS 1.6
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1